Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 12, In-Class

My Voice

           For as long as I can remember, my voice as an artist has been cartoony. I've been drawing cartoon characters since I first started drawing at the age of three. My sketchbook from my childhood contains many drawings of animated characters. The sketchbook begins at age 6, with a drawings of characters from the Dreamworks animated film, Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron. From there, there are numerous other drawings of horses and other animated characters like Snoopy, Angelina the Ballerina, Donkey from Shrek, Mickey Mouse, and many others. And I guess you could say that still applies to me this day, as I study computer animation. I have always loved lively characters, and the stories of the characters. I love fairy tales, and dreamy/cheesy romantic love stories, or stories with strong leading female characters or anything really girly and pink. I believe that my overall voice is "happy." What can I say, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment