Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Values, in class assignment

5 of my most importance values
Honesty/truth
Trust
Kindness
Humility
Intelligence

            Being a computer animation major, I’m going to relate my values to two of my favorite animated films, Tangled and How to Train Your Dragon. Many animated films have characters that demonstrate values, but I feel that I connect with characters like Rapunzel and Hiccup.
            Rapunzel displays kindness to everyone she meets. She is humble, innocent, and though she was lied to her entire life, (though she doesn’t know until later) she greets everyday with a smile and a longing to explore and learn new things. She is a sweet and genuine character.

            Hiccup is the little and humble underdog of the story, who is different from most Vikings. He is inventive, very intelligent, and creates a contraption so Toothless the dragon can fly. Though he shot the dragon down, he earned the trust of the dragon and the two become a dynamic duo, and prove to the rest of the village that dragons can be trusted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment